Wholy sweet mother of ***!!! I just made ice cream!!!
Yep… you read that right, here my friends is a taste of summer without breaking your Whole30. And don’t worry! It’s as simple to make as it is beautiful. Seriously! Here is the how to…
Mid Summer’s Dream Sorbet – dairy & sugar free
2 Egg whites
1 Handful of frozen strawberries
Optional: Coconut flakes & orange zest
Yields 1 personal serving. Prep & Cook time: 5 minutes.
- In a food processor with the blade attachment, combine egg whites and the juice of one orange.
- Whip the liquid mixture until the mixture begins to become frothy and/or fluffy.
- At the same time, begin to add the frozen strawberries one at a time.
- Continue to add frozen strawberries until you reach your desired taste and texture.
- Eat immediately or chill in the freezer. Be mindful that the egg whites will begin to fall if left to stand, so don’t let yours sit in the freezer for too long prior to eating.
- Option to add coconut flakes or orange zest for added color, texture, and flavor.