Is the thought of ending your Whole30 just as terrifying as it was to start? Have you been counting down the days till Day30 only to realized that it’s this week, and you totally think that you have counted wrong? Do you feel sad on the inside knowing the end is finally insight? Don’t worry… we all are feeling something as we start out on our last final days of the Whole30.
Tonight in our Whole30 Challenge Team Meeting, we talked about “Life after the Whole30” and some of the emotions that everyone was feeling with only 4 days to go! Here are some of the comments that were shared…
- “I feel sad … it’s sad to think that this is almost over.”
- “I am nervous!”
- “I am loving eating this way … for me this is a lifestyle change. I can’t go back to eating the other way.”
- “I am going to reintroduce somethings but not everything.”
- “I don’t think I am ready to reintroduce soda and stuff like that…”
- “I know if I start, I will loose control … I just can’t go back”
- “I want to be able to hangout with my friends and not bring my own food.”
- “I don’t want to slip into my old habits.”
- “I feel as if I need a plan for Day 31 or else I might do something crazy.”
If you feel a bit uneasy at the thought of your Whole30 coming to an end. Rest easy. There is plenty of support for before, during, and after your Whole30. For starters, if you feel the crazy eyes coming on… take a look at the Whole30’s Guide To Nutritional Off- Roading. Feel free to download the PDF copy, and check out Step Four: Life After Your Whole30.