This weekend was filled with family, friends, happiness, and health! Cheers to everyone who helped make this Whole30 Weekend one of my best Whole30 Weekends yet!
“Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
Did you check out those pancakes! Yep! They are Whole30 Approved! Thank you Isabelle for such a lovely weekend in Stockholm and for sharing with me your recipe for Whole30 Pancakes! Seriously … these pancakes are heavenly!
Isabelle’s Clean Eating – Protein Pancakes
5 Eggs (whites & yellows)
2 tbs. Nut butter of your choice
- Place all of you ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until the mixture is of a batter consistency.
- Prepare your frying pan with a Whole30 Approved oil or fat of your choice (Coconut oil tastes great!)
- Drop a serving of batter into the frying pan, just as you would normal pancakes!
- When small raised bubbles start to appear on the surface and the pancake is becoming brown around the edges, its time to flip that bad boy over!
- Be gentle!
- Cooking time will vary depending on how much batter you use and how big you desire your pancakes to be. No more than 1-2 minutes per pancake on a medium-high setting.
We served our pancakes family style! – Pancakes hot and fixings on the table so we could create our own flavor combinations.
Isabelle enjoyed her pancakes with Kvarg, cinnamon, and family picked apples! I enjoyed my pancakes with an extra serving of mixed nuts, apples, and cinnamon. This is just the start… the combinations are endless!
Recipe yields 2 servings. 5-6 large pancakes, or 8-10 small pancakes.